Sk Agency- Financial services
We are now hiring!
Due to our vast growth out of our Halifax office and the increasing need for insurance in CBRM we are expanding and opening a new office in Sydney.
Our Public relations department is responsible for securing and providing all of our leads, therefore, as a Benefits Advisor you will spend your time working with clients, NOT prospecting through cold calling, door knocking etc.
As an Advisor, you have a passion for customer service . With the ability to quickly establish rapport with others it will unquestionably complement your desire to thrive in this commission sales environment.
Who are we?
SK Agencies is a 100% unionized work force (Local union Unifor 244) providing supplemental benefits and life insurance products to North Americas association, labour unions and credit union members. Since 1951, we have been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We are located and licensed in all 50 states, New Zealand, Ireland and Canada. We are a subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, and are nationally recognized as the largest carrier of supplemental insurance in North America.
We want you to join our winning team!
Favorable candidates possess:
• Customer service or sales experience
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• High school diploma or post secondary degree
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to multitask and stay organized
• Flexibility to work all shifts as required, including evenings and weekends.
- Provincial licensing through the LLQP qualification (Province of Nova Scotia) required but not mandatory for application
Why team with us?
• Full unionized benefits package - including full medical, dental and health benefits for members and their families commencing after 90 days of employment
• In class training
• Career progression program
• Access to free personal development training
Incentives & Recognition
• Conventions and sales incentive trips to exotic locations
• Production awards
• Weekly pay, bonuses, and a lifetime vested renewal system
• Best qualified leads program in the industry.
Orientation dates are currently set for January 5th and 6th
*as the number of resumes received increase each day more orientation dates will be set.
Targeted opening date of the Sydney office is February 2018
Benefits Advisors" are non-salaried, commission-based roles
Number of Benefit advisor positions to be filled in January 2018 = 50
Number of Salaried office positions to be filled in February 2018 = 3
*Positions to be filled may vary by number and role within the company
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Check us out!
Instagram page -
Facebook group page -