Video is now critical for building brand and winning customers!
Do you use video in your business? Do you need to up your game?
Learn everything you need to know in this live, in-person, 3-hour workshop that will teach you how to create better videos quickly and easily.
Gain confidence in video meetings and when producing your own videos for training, sales, marketing, entertainment, and more.
- How and when to use video
- Pre-production - goals, scripting, clothing choice
- Cameras - devices, framing
- Lighting - simple lighting techniques, light kits
- Audio - types and use of microphones and voice-to-text
- Environment - eliminating distractions, using green screens
- Intro to editing software and simple editing techniques
- Digital marketing and social media
The training will be delivered by Richard Lorway, television producer & director with over 20 years of experience in broadcasting, and Mathew Georghiou, entrepreneur and author of Digital Marketing Superhero.
WHERE: Downtown Sydney (Charlotte Street)
WHEN: Thursday, January 26th from 1:00 - 4:00pm AT
LIMIT: Only 4 seats available
COST: $250 plus tax — Business owners and managers of nonprofits may qualify for 90% pre-tax funding (reducing your cost to $25.00 + $37.50 HST) under Coastal Business CBDC’s Entrepreneurial Training Program.
Email [email protected]
Call Richard 902-578-2622