Recruitment for Board of Directors Membership
Are you interested in helping to change the world for people with disabilities?
If so, Breton Ability Centre is now in the process of recruiting a new member to join our corporate Board to help guide the development of services and supports for persons with disabilities in the Cape Breton Region.
At this time we are specifically seeking an energetic and innovative individual for this position who has a background in finance/banking, legal, business and community development.
1. Committed to serving, and working on behalf of people of varying abilities;
2. Has the time to commit to preparation for, and attendance at, meetings;
3. A good understanding of the challenges and barriers faced by persons with disabilities;
4. Can help guide the development, leadership and focus of an organization to achieve its goals; and
5. Excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively as a member of a team.
6. Experience in the non-profit sector as a Board member or in a leadership role
BAC’s Annual Report is available on our website: http://www.bretonabilitycentre.ca/news-and-events/2017-18-annual-report/
To obtain an application and information package for this exciting opportunity:
Please contact: Karen Lewis at 902-539-7640, Ext. 3303 or email email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: September 12, 2018